The Road Home Media-a-Thon returns for 2022
The Road Home Media-a-Thon is to help those in our community that could use a hand. did you know that half of Utahns live paycheck to paycheck? Skyrocketing gas prices, utilities, groceries, and unaffordable rent hurt young families and seniors the most. There are 3,500 homeless people in Utah on any given day, but you can help. 105.1 HD2 Kool FM and the Rocky Mountain Chevy dealers invite you to help provide basic necessities to people who could use a helping hand.
The Road Home’s Emergency Shelters and Housing Programs are in dire need of blankets, coats, boots, hats, and gloves. Donations can be made at any Rocky Mountain Chevy Dealer. And join 105.1 HD2 Kool FM on December 19th and 20th for the Road Home’s Holiday Media-a-Thon. We’ll be broadcasting live from the Road Home’s Midvale Family Resource Center to raise funds to provide shelter, supportive services, and housing programs.
Rocky Mountain Chevrolet dealership drop-off locations:
- Murdock Chevrolet | 2375 South 625 West Woods, Cross
- John Watson Chevrolet | 3535 Wall Avenue, Ogden
- LHM Chevrolet Murray | 5500 South State Street, Murray
- Riverton Chevrolet | 11100 So. Jordan Gateway, South Jordan
- Jerry Seiner Chevrolet | 1530 South 500 West, Salt Lake City
- Young Chevrolet | 645 North Main Street, Layton
- LHM Chevrolet Provo | 2125 North University Parkway, Provo
- Ken Garff Chevrolet | 548 E. 1000 So., American Fork
- Doug Smith | 1341 N. Main Street, Spanish Fork
- Karl Malone | 2190 Rasmussen Road, Park City
- Tooele Motor Company | 1141 N. Main Street, Tooele
You can also donate directly to The Road Home here.
Spread the warmth and help others find their way home.
The Road Home is a private nonprofit providing a pipeline of services for men, women, and families with children experiencing homelessness. They have provided emergency shelter services since 1986 and housing services since 1992. Some of their services include:
- Emergency Shelter
- Case Management
- Housing First Model
- Rapid Re-Housing
- Permanent Supportive
- Help to secure vital documents for housing or employment